Once I had to ask for help was when I got bad marks on my English exam. It was because English was Important to me. English was most important subject of all and it was important because I had to go to foreign language high school in Korea, and for my potential future career. From talking about English, I want to get closer to specific friends. As a result, my English exam results got better and our friendship got deeper and deeper.
댓글 2개:
Once I had to ask for help was when I got bad marks on my English exam.
It was because English was Important to me.
English was most important subject of all and it was
important because I had to go to foreign language high
school in Korea, and for my potential future career.
From talking about English, I want to get closer to specific friends.
As a result, my English exam results got better and our friendship got deeper and deeper.
댓글 쓰기